Monday, January 21, 2008

CHA - Sneak from American Crafts (5)


I love these layouts... and interested to see the journaling prompts (which I think is going to be a BIG TREND of CHA 08!)

There are a few companies who have seen include JOURNALING (Theresa Collins, Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, MME, 7gypsies, Urban Lily - and some of these have been adding little journal cards or stamps for a few shows already.) Funny how it suddenly takes a nudge and everyone jumps on board.
Great 'reasons to scrap' HERE
For me journaling is an ESSENTIAL element of my favourite scrapbook layouts. The ones I read (close up in a mag) are the ones that have words... handwritten. It is like reading a good book - or at least the back cover to a really good book. Sort of whets the appetite to read on...

Becks x

No comments: