Saturday, January 12, 2008

CHA - Sneak from Theresa Collins


Since the demise of Junkitz, Theresa has sprouted her own wings and is launching her own line at CHA! Here is a sneak, as well as details of her new ranges (as described by her!)

BELLA GIRL (tell me what girl does not love pink/black and crowns...) enough of a hint....
Bella Girl is designed for girls who love girly glam. I have to admit, I am such a girly girl. I am naturally drawn to pink and black, so I knew I wanted to introduce a paper line just for the girls. This collection is chic girly images of crowns …perfect for the queen in all of us. Bella Girl is a reflection of my love of pink- with a fresh yet classic twist. The collection consists of 4 papers, double sided for a total of 8 pattern papers.

BOARDWALK (this line is bright fun colors...just what I've been wanting to do...did someone say SURFBOARDS eh?????)
I have to admit, this line makes me smile. The colors just make me happy! I remember, visiting Myrtle Beach, SC as a young girl and walking the boardwalk. I am a summer girl, and wanted a line to depict those summer memories. The colors are rich and vibrant- (my favorite orange and light blue combination)…and sure to make you look forward to the good ole’ summer days.

DAMASKED (enough said....sophisticated and rich)
There is no secret, I love the combination of black and white. It is a classic combination that simply never goes out of style or demand. Next, mix this with the ever popular damask pattern. I must admit I am in love!!!! I wanted to introduce a line that is classic with lots of sophistication.

JOURNAL IT (this line will make you journal in a whole new light)
I am passionate about documenting and journaling “the story.” If we don’t tell our story…who will? I created this line to help the writer in all of us come alive. These papers make journaling easy, personalized and so creative.
Certain papers in this collection were designed specifically to go hand and hand with the Bind- it- All and DreamKuts machine.
Becks x

No comments: