Thursday, February 07, 2008

Off to cha, cha, cha...

Bags are packed *cough* and taxi booked (was going to use the underground, but cannot fight the masses with just one eye... making me grateful that I usually have 2) and I have my shopping list...

I have a little 'game on' competition re blog posting... so I will be updating (if I can post with a squinty eye and one weeping constantly, with blurred vision and a stabbing pain like someone is taking blunt tweezers to my eye ... do you think a little jet lag and a chocka schedule will hold me back?!!) I have opted for sunglasses (a la Victoria Beckham) rather than the eye patch... but nice suggestion Sarah ;) *just wish I had her fake boobs and bling to go with the glasses.... she can't be happy?!! Who are we trying to kid... of course she is!*

So vomit inducing airplane food here we come... Danny, Natalie & Michelle can attest to my hate/hate relationship of the stuff... not a pretty sight (is that too much detail?!)
Okay - game on....

No comments: