Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mmmmmm with lashings of mmmmmm....


Spotted: How lush is this? I am not generally a massive card fan. Okay, this is a little harsh considering that I have zillions of nieces and nephews, not to mention in-laws all deserving of a card on their special day. I could seriously keep a card shop going (along with MIL who is so wonderful she sends me a card every time I have them over for a meal!!) Anyways, for that vintage scrapbooked look without any of the faff (I am anti-faff when there are mag deadlines looming) then these little babies seem too delicious to decline.

3 comments:

Taniwha said...

They look awesome! I want some right now lol!

Unknown said...

Oooh! These look nice! I could be tempted.........

mandijane said...

ooooooh now this does peak my interest..loL