Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Oooo BasicGrey almost in the building...


All layouts by the LUSH Kellee Goree
WAHOOO... The *new* BG has landed!!!
It is in the UK, and just needs delivering and loading into the warehouse...

As I am in sunny surf city Bournemouth for a couple of days, I am off to Scrapping Frenzy tonight (totally WORK RELATED!!! hahahahahahaha... ;) I have (oh chore!) to play with BG samples - as we have a wee taster version of Creativity Life coming out in May. I will upload some sneak peaks as soon as they are ready... as we have been really nailing how this mag looks. I want you to ADORE it (and its minute price tag... we all love a bargain!)

Whilst I am here I am also beavering to finalise some fab new products... like, REALLY fab! As soon as the ink is set on my excel spreadsheet and we are go, go, go - then you can be sure that I will share, share, share!

So breaking news... looks like there is a new blog launching with the scrapdreamie name - but actually maybe not meant to be for public viewing yet as it has now been made super confidential (so maybe we wait for a grand announcement... and should not be so Agatha Christie Miss Marple... eh?!! Patience is a virtue ;)

Other news - KW has accomplished the impossible *gasp* and emailed me a lovely layout that is totally DO! Who would have thought... I know some of the reader gallery layouts I have seen are just amazing... seriously talented ladies out there!!!
Later, Becks x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly Goree is one of my most favest scrappers - EVER. Give her to me.