Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blogging...

Some more testers put the 3L runner through its paces...
Sandie SAYS; Paula SAYS; Lori SAYS; Hils SAYS; Tracey SAYS


I actually went to see that SON OF RAMBOW film. It was one of those default films... nothing else grabbed me, and DH liked that it had 'Critics Choice' next to it. To me that is usually an alarm bell which is pseudonym for "this is really obscure..." However, I was pleasantly surprised! We Brits make weird films - but this just references the 80s (so perfect for folks of my age range) and the best bits were the French exchange students (remember those?!!) as well as the clothes, music, food on supermarket shelves and stupid words like 'skill' and 'spaz'.

MORE entertaining, was walking out to see all the youfs sporting pixie boots, pointy shoes, leggings, neon thin belts, thin ties, crazy colours... So the 80s is alive and kickin' after all...

Later, Becks x

No comments: