Thursday, April 17, 2008

Make Your Mark!

Been toying with the idea of a WACOM TABLET and finally succumbed today...

When you are putting together a magazine (cough... this is my *excuse*) then surely a girl deserves - or at least NEEDS one of these babies?!! I did drool over Louise's desk top beauty... and there are the spit marks to prove it; so came home and wrestled with the dreaded urge to just break out the credit card and commit the cardinal sin of spending on a new toy.

Who says that boys and drills get all the fun?!! It is def a girls world...

Also - HELLO to all my new Craft Talk buddies who mistook me *I wish* for Delia because of my advatar hahahahaha... if only! Nice to be made welcome (even though I did muscle in...)

Becks xxx

2 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

the a5 wacom bamboo is a steal right now on amazon. With it you get elements 5 and a neat lil program called Artrage. do not be tempted to buy a graphire A6 tablet. they are cack in comparison. for a few bucks more - you get a whole load of tablet for ease of design.

Amie said...

Niiiiice. My husband's brother showed us his the other night, and we can hardly wait to get one. It's kind of funny though, because we BOTH want it really bad, and are BOTH talking each other into purchasing it. And get this~ we're also BOTH justifying it by saying that it'll be good for our kids to be acquainted with such techy techware! (Like they'll have a chance to touch it with me and dad using the whole time!)