Friday, May 09, 2008

Jumping Jack Flash


I should be busy dousing (not douching Kirsty!) myself in make up as I am out this evening with DH and Rani & Andrew Hiller (from We R Memory Keepers.) We are heading to a show in London's West End called JUMP. I was a little dubious about the content - but have had a number (more than 8 people) say that it is well worth watching...

See HERE for a sneak...

Anyways, today has been HOT. Not least because all the stands got packed up and shipped out to Taunton (our first roadie road stop...) I think I am more thrilled to be hanging out with Emma, Kirsty & Claire than the long days and nights ahead. If you are with girls it does tend to mean FUN (or plenty of chin wagging and minimal sleep - must remember to pack my puffy eye wonder cream!!)

Ok - a night with martial arts comedy (seems a paradox) awaits... hope Rani & Andrew are ready for the Korean caper that beckons...

1 comment:

Clare said...

Make sure you pack the eye cream, lovely girlie, you're sure going to need it! It's going to be a bumpy ride!!! So looking forward to doing some serious chin wagging with you! love, Clare x