Monday, June 16, 2008

Spotted: Card Kits from BasicGrey... and more!




Spotted: Ad campaign by American Crafts... so which scrapbook style are you?!


Spotted: Cards are the *new* scrapbooking... well at least in the US, where card making is tickling everyone's taste buds (whereas here in the UK we have been tickled for some time...) What is exciting about the US getting 'it' - is the emergence of super small kits and parcels that are proportioned for the leanest card. The new BasicGrey card kits (RRP £9.99) are killer. With *more* than was previously offered in the Blush card kit (which is still available from select retailers) the price is screaming "buy me, buy me" and the 8 cards you can make are ringing in at just over a squid each... (I know I am NOT cheap... but even I like the sound of that ;)

Spotted: Clearsnap have a new pad up their sleeves, launching at CHA Summer. Speculate at will, but I have cleared a little shelf and have a reserved sign in place... ;)

No comments: