Saturday, July 26, 2008

I *need* your photos!

We are hot on the heels of issue 1, working on the covershot for Creativity Life numero duo. (I am seriously jumping up and down with glee since bezzy mate Holly McCaig said issue 1 was wicked... How mind blowingly *hip* would it be to get her in the mag?!!) SORRY - I digress...! Still a little "star struck" ;)

Anyways, I NEED you to submit your best Christmas shots, as I am currently searching for my front cover gal (or boy, family, dog, cat... or Christmas tree ;) Send your high res photos to me HERE and the winning shot will be credited, and the featured finished cover layout sent to you (all the hard work is done by us, and you can sit back and relish at least one great layout without labour!)

DEADLINE: September 1st... so get submitting!

Small Print:
We will contact the winning photographer via email and include it on our cover for issue 2.
By submitting your photo, you are allowing us to use it in print and promotional activity, and your photo must be your own artwork.
The winner will receive a complete layout and a free issue of their featured cover shot.

We are also teaming up with CANON in issue 2 to bring you a pretty special competition... so watch this space!

Want to be our next Scrapbook Apprentice and be PAID to design? Enter our comp today and fight for your chance to be put through your paces!!

No comments: