Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A night out in Chicago...









...you have to look at these from the bottom up (I uploaded in the wrong order!) but it is a pic record of a pretty cool night out on the town... 95 floors up the John Hancock Tower eating Alaskan King Crab (seriously delicious - like out of this world ;)
Me and the lovely Hayley (we go WAY back... ;) from Sassafras. I managed to gwap at their lickable designs before smooching the gorgeously {singly} Hayley. She was one of my very first suppliers (back in the Pebbles Inc. and early ScrapGenie days...)

Saw the 'Build-A-Book' stand and thought what a great idea... although I doubt I will ever find it greeting me in a UK shop - just no space. Still *love* the personalisation concept that means I can create my own book - no cheesy words thrust upon me...

No comments: