Friday, August 15, 2008

Eye Spy...

Oh my word...

I have just signed off some stella stuff from a new supplier for 2009. They are actually *long time* mates of mine, and are creating some brilliant booty for our January Promotion, under the Papermania banner. You are sooooo gunna love 'em (if I tell you there are 12 to collect and you will so be drooling over them all... is that too much info too soon?) Sneaks will follow in December - but before then I get shot!


Some days I *love* my job (there are other days when I just like - not love - like it...) I am getting excited as I have a few trips planned for later in the year (all in the name of bringing you fashion forward gadgets and goodies...) We also have a new partner from another longstanding company I have worked with - details to be announced in Jan!!


Other industry gossip (not really news until it is confirmed) but it looks like the company I started and left last year (ScrapGenie) may not be long for this world. It is always sad to see the industry lose a competitor, because competition means choice for the consumer. I am sure with a tough global market that this will not be the only company to feel the pinch... and the face of scrapbooking (even in the US) is changing!!


On a positive note, Creativity Life has just signed up with a new publisher - so we are moving the furniture... next issue is a blinder! Scrapbook Apprentice is hotting up; and some contestants have already been short listed - so don't miss out on the opportunity to get PAID for doing what you love!! You have to be IN IT TO WIN IT ;)

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Sounds exciting!!!
Can't wait to find out more.

Crafty Sarah said...

Oooo, i'm so excited about all the new stuff!! Can't wait to see what comes out xx

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.