Monday, October 27, 2008

Jet Lag and QVC Countdown...

I am in that thick *fug* they call Jet Lag... where you feel like there is a time delay in your brain, the world is spinning, and everyone seems to be talking a little too loud and fast. The extra hour in bed was redundant, as I was awake and ticking from the wee small hours. Despite it all, it is GOOD to be home!

So the countdown - less than 24 hours, and it is QVC pour moi. Am I nervous? Heck yes... who wouldn't be?! I have some really gorgeous kits... all designer labels ;) I have a list as long as my arm of friends I would love to say hello to (so if I don't get a chance I am thinking of you all!) We also have 5 copies of the brand new issue of Creativity Life (signed by myself and Anthony Heywood) to giveaway to callers... so if you want a FREE copy be sure to phone ;)

Monday Madness will be back next week - and Wednesday Wishes will be back this week (as it is a certain little girl's birthday and we are all off to see High School Musical 3 ;) So stay tuned...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Loved looking at all the fab photos you took while you were away and glad to see you back :D Looking forward to QVC... hope you have a fab day :)
Chris x

Unknown said...

Good to have you back on UK soil LOL Have a great time at the theatre!
Jx