Friday, February 15, 2008

CHA - BasicGrey... and Mag Shout Out!



I love the new BasicGrey lines... and have some advanced samples for the designers I am working with on a brand new magazine! More details to follow on that one... but I do NEED your help. I need a gallery of reader layouts using the following products (limited to them as much as possible...)
BasicGrey
Doodlebug
Bazzill Basics
Inque Boutique
PaperMania
Just email me jpgs of your layout and the ones we choose to print will need to be sent in for photography. I love to see handwriting or some sort on journaling on EVERY layout that I will be printing... and I know that is a big ask... but sometimes we need to get back to the roots of why scrapbooking ever really took off. Tell the story - warts, tantrums and all!
You can email me via my blog - or use editor@freecraftmag.com. Who knows, we may also spot a new Design Team member...!
Becks x

1 comment:

Hils said...

Oh fantastic, I will get some stuff in to you. I am so glad to see you moving onwards and upwards. Good luck in your new position.