Friday, February 22, 2008

Shock aholics...

I forgot to mention one of my shocks at CHA (...and nothing to do with the products!)


I did hear about Scrapaholics Ltd only recently. The company is now dissolved (aka no longer exists as of Dec 2007) but the power house behind it (Sarah Mason) will be starting up Scrapaholix in its stead. It reminded me that I had a tap on my shoulder at CHA and I turned to find the said Sarah! It has been a few years - and she looks so different... it took me a wee while to recognise her (she looks like 10 years younger... there must be some secret formula or some great moisturiser - any tips?!!) I knew Sarah right back at the start of The Scrapbook Magazine etc... and it is strange to think how different all our paths have gone. We actually don't even keep in touch at all... so it was the Scrapworks booth that brought us together.

Anyways, I wish her all the best for the future. I am not one to wish anyone any ill - as I {personally} know that the full story is never played out in public... I also think if anyone has the get-up-and-go to create something... then hats off to them!

No comments: