Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Get into the kitchen...


I was slaving over a hot stove last night for Paul's big sister. She resides in the land of plenty (aka USA) and is over visiting. I don't know her all that well as she emigrated just as Paul and I hooked up... not to take that personally ;) So NO pressure to whip up something both edible and non-poisonous...
Anyways, one slow cooked strawberry jam and onion gravy beef dinner later... and I get to unpack an insanely PINK KitchenAid (from the Salamander Cookstore.) Please note that they also have a munchable Apple Green version. I would *collect* them all... if they didn't cost a few hundred pounds each time... and if I lived in a house that had a Nigella-esk kitchen to house them all.
Today I am cooking up a front cover shot. As is tradition I have a KitchenAid to play with... and finely tune a layout that will *ping*. Also have a meeting with a UK retailer... as I am working more closely with retailers that I used to know and supply back in my previous life. It's a free lunch ticket - so hope we have cakes... as I missed breakfast!
Later, Becks xxx

1 comment:

Melanie Marshall said...

You may not have the room but I have.. send one over here.. Like pronto! :D Hope it all goes okay with the big sis.. *eek*