Thursday, April 24, 2008

It is official...

You *love* the stickiness of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L!



I {hear you} on the price... and lucky I am in charge of BIG decisions like that ;) So watch this space...!!! You will also start to see a LOT more product from these sticky supremos... and I am so excited to get my hands on the pink 'support breast cancer' limited editions.
More bloggers agreeing that it is the best little sticky thing this side of sliced bread...


Thanks so much for all taking part... :)

There have been babies born in the middle of testing - and as I did not set a date for the review to happen by... anyone having a wee baby is whole heartedly congratulated and forgiven for not getting the road test completed before now... seriously, I can't believe some of you were SO dedicated! Hats off to you... crafting is compulsory ;)
Becks x

No comments: