Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog Acceptance...

What an honour...
The lovely (flattery gets you everywhere ;) Jenna awarded my blog with an oscar-ish type sparkly thing. What can I say?! Bring on the bling... and thank you very much!!

Now not one to hang onto all that good will - this is an award that keeps giving *sob*...

So, here are the rules that go along with the award:
1. You post the award logos on your blog
2. You link back to the person who awarded them to you
3. Nominate at least 7 people whose blogs you admire and add links back to their blogs
4. Leave a message for the nominees on their blogs

So here are my 'hats off to you' award winning blogs...

Pioneer Woman: This is SO left field, it's in the sticks... but this blog has me hooked! It is SO FAR from my life... (urm, I am the sleep until 10 girl - that is if the kids don't kill each other and send a blood curdling cry up the stairs to rouse me in an instant...) It is NOTHING to do with pioneers btw - and everything to do with GREAT photography (and tips) lardy, rib-sticking good cooking and a romantic saga of Marboro Man and Pioneer Woman (read it girls, it is like a juicy novel ;)
Amber-Jane: Just one of my fav designers... and she works on the Creativity Life mag - and she just has the most awesome blog header (well I like it ;)
We Don't Do Duvets: Just delicious cards! Jo Kill is a talented lass...
Cupcake Blog: I know it is now closed - but oh the recipes and images to drool over...
Design Sponge: Need a mojo injection... a totally non-scrap, non-cake blog that I adore.
Aussie Scrap Source: This is a top Aussie (surprise) wholesaler... and if you like aussie scrapping - then this is a good place to start.

...urm, that is 6, and I have a plane to catch and a husband who needs a haircut (oh how domesticated that makes me sound ;)

2 comments:

Jenna Franklin said...

LOL - tell you what - flattery will get you some ear bling if I can find you at CHA! I'll look for you at the press lounge. :)

Jo said...

just catching up - thank you so much for the award - will need to go and buy a posh frock though :)

loving the CHA update - all looks very fabbylicious :)
jo xx