Saturday, July 19, 2008

CHA Summer 08 - Day One





Spotted: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new Doodlebug lines. Did you see those smoking *hot* 6x6 and 12x12 pads that they made "just for us"?? I have been begging them for these little sweeties as I know card makers will go nuts for them in the UK! Sooooo looking forward to stroking outside of the packaging ;)



Next to Cynthea and I is a creative display from Graphic 45. Sort of reminscent 7gyspies... and Melissa Frances.



My Yellow Bicycle and SEI were busy...



...and across the way we bumped into ALI; and Emma managed to grab a pic with her. Not sure if I embarrassed her too much (sorry Em!!!) but once we photoshop that pic, then we will have a little collection going ;)



Spotted: I know the last Heidi Swapp rub-ons sucked as bad as the original DO ones - but these new designs are stunning, and I am sure they wouldn't not inflict the nasty flaking on us again...


You have heard of BADGE IT (surely every 10 year old in the UK owns one!) well now you can BRAD IT (...see what I did there, a little clever play on words ;) It will retail in the US for $40, but I can see it's appeal... make your own brads to suit the paper designs, or clothes in a pic... and they are chuncky accessories that make a statement. Thumbs up from me!

Spotted: Provocraft's new tool is a binding laminator - make your own 'MY STORY' books... retail around $50 (I think??) and will have the wow factor for anyone who makes... well, books. I want to go back and really play some more with this before giving a verdict. I am trying to see how often I would use it...
They DO have new 'Hello Kitty' cartridges (...so on my shopping list!!!) and decked an entire bedroom out in the stuff. If my 5 year old is watching, there will be pester power when I get home ;)


The new WRM lines are gorgeous!! They have adhesive flocked die-cut ribbon, and just really vibrant, rich colours both for Christmas and for everyday. LOVED the new look!


Jewellery anyone... seriously! Watch this space...

Spotted: The new Claudine Hellmuth lines - which you are going to go gaga for. CANVAS... is all I am going to say. It is going to be the new acrylic ;)

1 comment:

claudine hellmuth said...

hi there! thanks so much for the blog mentioN!!