Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CHA 2009 - Sneak Peaks...

Loads to look through today...!

CHATTERBOX (easy brad maker reminds me of the launch from Around the Block last year...)
CLEARSCRAPS (new acylic album shapes...)
TATTERED ANGELS *personal fav!!!
3BUGS (entire catalogue)
UPSY DAISY (4 lines...)

The one range I am utterly loving - is Tattered Angels. Their product is stunningly beautiful, usable and classic. Maybe I am showing my age when I am after something that wears well on my scrapbook pages (...sort of timeless style ;) Not long to go until we head on that jet plane with camera in tow!
Spent last night in the company of CLUR CURD and some of our customers... what a hoot!

3 comments:

willowthewysp said...

OMG! I agree..those tattered angels stamps are a MUST!

Kerry said...

As a fan of all things Chatterbox I love the new lines.

I've seen the new Prima ones too on their website and while the papers and new stamps are lovely I'm not too impressed by their new flowers. Just my personal opinion though.

kelly said...

oh thanks.....now im gna have to get me some spellbinders...prima..tattered angels ... a bit of making memories and some 3 bugs ... thats me broke for a while lol