Monday, May 11, 2009

On the move...

I have finally taken the big leap, and have sold my home in Essex... heading from the bright lights of Bournemouth, the New Forest and DO HQ!

As you can imagine, moving 4 children (schools!!) is no mean feat. House hunting is eating into my relaxing weekends... and I am crossing all fingers and toes that we will find the ideal new location to rehouse all those really useful boxes (!)

Mingled in with the move is obviously the ever expanding product agenda which I manage... and we have new licenses launching, as well as Papermania Signature (a little something *special*) and all our Christmas lines (don't choke - Christmas is pretty much done in my book ;)

As a result I will be taking time out from blogging just so I can catch my breath... and keep sane! A woman's work is never done, and I sure as heck could use a wife round about now... ;)

Becks xxx

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations on the sale of your house and good luck with the new one. Hope your move goes well.
Anesha :-)

Sal said...

Wishing you all the very best with your move! Look forward to seeing you when you return!
;-)

Wiccababe said...

good luck with the move - thats something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. They say its the 3rd most stressful event in your life after death and divorce!!

Sue said...

Wow sounds like you have your work cut out girl, just think of those lovely beaches in Bournemouth and the long walks in the New Forest!! Well Worth it I'm sure. Good Luck Sue xx

Kate said...

Good luck with the move to sunny B'mouth!

Olivia said...

Good luck with everything, hope that it all goes well for you :)

Dawn said...

Good luck with the move - will be worth it in the end as such a fab part of the country xxx

Hunny said...

Good luck with your house move. You won't regret moving to the Forest, it is beautiful, if a little busy at times.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything.
Barbara
x

A and E said...

Love your blog! :) x
Can't wait to follow it!

BALLET NEWS said...

Hi - I loved this post ! Thank you so much & best wishes...