Saturday, August 02, 2008

Photoshop Cheats....

I adore photoshop... really I do... I just like cheating and short cuts better. Photoshop is something I may master in my lifestime, as I am always one head in a magazine, one in a range plan and one all over the place with washing and tidying (seriously - I know that makes me a three headed freak ;) Anyways, I never get to play, which is why I adore (even more) finding ACTIONS online and having all the hard work done for me. One press of a button and suddenly my photos excel from blah to ta-da...


There are some great sites I play with - and the great thing about digi is it is an instant download fix... Try Photo Blast Actions (on sale right now - even better with a discount ;) It just means you can have your cake and eat it... or at least I can play with my photos and then spot edit (which I still need to do!) If you have photoshop (or elements) then I would def recommend!

No comments: