Tuesday, October 06, 2009

...Ooo la la

...Just returned from sunny depths of southern France (supplier meeting) and have to say that I fell in love with the scenery! I am a cheese fanatic and love all things smelly and mouldy. N.B. I do however need to quantify that statement, as it certainly DOES NOT apply to my son's feet (or my husband's for that matter ;) Basically - give me some French stinky cheese and some Carrs Cheese Melts, and I am in heaven. Even chocolate comes second *gasp* if I catch a whiff of blue veined cheese...

It was a short trip - but well worth it from a product perspective. I am looking forward to the relaunch in 2010 of an "old favourite" with the help of our new partner... as well as the chance to nip back over next year ;)

I head to Asia at the weekend (...and you wonder why I did not blog for months!) so definitely no rest for the wii-impaired. I think my passport is worn out from the frantic sourcing schedule that comes with the territory - but I just hold out for the trips to SUPERDRY at the airport (it keeps me going ;)
More to follow...
Becks xx

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. Have a safe journey. Anesha

Taniwha said...

OMG, I'm with you on the smelly cheese and aren't Carrs Cheese Melts the best thing ever! I'm on WW atm and I use those to get my cheese fix (only 0.5 points per cracker). Have fun in Asia! xXx

Ana Baird said...

Nice to have you back blogging Becks. Hope your next trip goes well too. Take care.

craftytassy said...

Just found your blog! And Im so angry with myself for not knowing about your fantastic blog before!that's what happen when you do not blog hop,lol.Anyway, eager to see what you have in store for us.I have just followed you..Take care,
Tassy